Interpreter and communication bridge between representatives of different cultures
- Graduate student of Moscow State University, The Higher School Of Translation/Interpreting faculty, simultaneous interpreter from English and Chinese to Russian
- Festival film lover, each year became an interpreter and personal assistant of Chinese directors at the 37th, 39th and 40th MIFF. In 2018, during the 40th MIFF was a personal interpreter of the main competition jury member Mr. Qiao Liang, and participated in all events of the Moscow International Film Festival.
- In summer 2017, was an intern in the Russian Translation Section, Languages Service, Division of Conference Management, United Nations Office at Geneva
- In December 2017, took part in the 10th Biennale of Poets in Moscow international festival (poetry evenings, the festival of voice verse, meetings in the framework of "Poets in the School"), and also was a personal assistant of Chinese poets who participated in the Biennale in Moscow (Yan Lian, Han Dong, Shen Haobo, Yu Jian, Yang Xiaobin, Han Bo and others)
- Became a participant of the Churkin Moscow International Model United Nations at MGIMO three times
- In 2016 did an internship at the Northeastern University in Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China.